Thank you Cathy,from A Bit of the Blarney and Marcy from Blessings each Day for this Queen of all Things Meme Award, I'm not sure I deserve it but I humbly accept it from two wonderful blogger friends.
To accept this award I must follow certain rules, which I always try to do but sometimes don't succeed. Anyway this award is a bit different as I have to share with you something awesome about myself without sounding boastful. Here are the rules:
1. List seven things that make you Awe-Summ
2. Pass the award along to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag these seven bloggers
I humbly give you my list of seven:
1. I do volunteer work on a regular basis
2. I donate books to the Library every year
3. I am a loyal friend
4. I am a good public speaker and enjoy it
5. I save my bottles and cans and donate them to the boy scouts
6. I play Secret Santa for a family each Christmas
7. I donate to 2 hospitals for sick children each month
I'm not sure that I succeeded in not sounding boastful....honestly I didn't mean too as I feel I am blessed to be able to do the things I do.
Now comes the part of an award which bothers me every time....passing it on to seven bloggers I read religiously.....I read so many every day and enjoy every one of them and am not very good at choosing one friend over another. Please know this and know if the rules allowed I would pass it on to all of you. Okay I pass this on with great love to the following:
Wanda - from Moments of Mine
Gail - from Know Your ITS
Marion - from Granny on the Web
Garnet - from Garnetsgarden
Silver - from Reflections
Jackie - from Teacher's Pet
Penny - from Napple Notes
For those of you who want to see beautiful photographs, a good belly laugh or a wonderful read then I encourage you to visit these blogs....they have brought me much happiness and I consider them good friends.
Now I am off to read these and my other favorite blogs and comments, and as always Good Night and God Bless........:-) Hugs