Hello my friends, I do hope you all had a great day. It is raining here at the moment and quite cool but we did have sunshine most of the day.
Okay, I am not a poet but rather than feel guilty, I am going to give it a go.
My friend Wanda, has shown me the way
Feeling guilty, I decided to play.
Love to blog, its time well spent
No matter the issue, we all can vent.
Knowing that you all do care
Makes it easy and fun to share.
Now I will list 7 things about me:
1) I have been retired for 2 years
2) Since my husband has passed I have been engaged several times but have never had
courage to jump the broom
3) I was Miss New Brunswick for the 1970 Winter Carnival
4) I won a Creative Writing Contest......over 20 years ago
5) My passion is reading, I love spiritual books
6) I once worked for a funeral home holding grief classes
7) I collect watches and have over 40 of them
I am unable to post my favorites tomorrow.....I don't have a camera. Nobody has seen it. I even checked with the RCMP here in Morinville in case some one turned it in but not yet anyway, they have my name and phone number if it shows up. I do hope it shows up as I have a get together with 20 people Saturday night. One of our friends is moving away on Sunday and I so want a picture of her before she goes. Also I am leaving on the 14th of July for 2 weeks, home with my family, gotta have pictures there. I have decided to keep looking and if I don't find it I will buy a new one when I go home. My brother helped me buy this one several years ago so I know he will get me started with a new one. There is no point in getting upset about it, that will not produce a camera!
Am off to read favorite blogs and comments....Good Night and God Bless :-) Hugs